MP3 Players 512mb

Options
2»

Comments

• titewad_2
    Options
    The details of that one say it is "as new".What does that really mean? I wouldn't want to give something as a present if it is obviously second hand
  • ultrak3wl
    Options
    I've bought phone and radio stuff from there but not these MP3, dunno what as new means. Suspect it means packaging scuffed or something but simplest way is e-mail and ask them, I think they would tell you straight up.
    [size=+2]I MSE[/size]
  • Silent_Bob_3
    Options
    Got the 512mb Mp3 player (in red), USB cable, battery and software/manual delivered today by recorded delivery - very smart looking it is - although doesnt feel as good build as my Philips one.

Plus'

Changing the backlight colours is cool, nice radio that you can store upto 40 channels on, voice recorder, telephone list. Lyrics displayed with appropriate file attached. All manner of files supported - inc WMA meaning you can double the capacity from 8 albums to 16. 7 preset graphic equaliser modes.

Negatives
    Not rechargeable
    No remote on the headset
    In order to get the files to play in order you have to create the folder/s on the PC when its plugged in and then copy them into the directory one by one in the order you want them to play. Bit annoying and time consumming but not too much hassle.

All in all I'd recommend this to people as a great MP3 player for their kids. Audophiles may be disappointed by the sound quality.
    Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Snoochie Boochies
  • secreticicle
    Options
    Try ebuyer.co.uk they have a 512mb creative labs one, with USB 2.0. Inclusive of p&p is about £80. x
  • Sghughes42_2
    Options
    Possibly useful for some:

MicroDirect do an MP3/WMA player that takes SD cards and costs £23ish. A 256Mb SD card typically costs £14-15 from them but of course if you have a digicam that also uses these cards then you can use one for both or have one each and use the other one for extra capacity. (IYSWIM!)

Bear in mind when looking for MP3 players that if it can also play WMAs then you effectively double the capacity anyway as the compression on these is better.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure