MP3 Players 512mb

Options
Hiya folks, I need your help, i've been after a MP3 player for a while now and I have spotted one on the link below. Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal, or indeed if anyone knows of any better ones. Please note though I would really like 512mb.

Finally has anyone got any promo codes for mp3playerdeals.co.uk

Thanks people

http://www.mp3playerdeals.co.uk/shop/detail.asp?ProductGroupID=12747#
No reliance should be placed on the above.

Comments

• Rex_Mundi
    Rex_Mundi Posts: 6,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've also been looking around for a while now for an MP3 player for the boy. This looks like a cracking deal, in fact I've just ordered one. I will post another message in here if there are any problems. It said 3 days for delivery........lets hope so.
    How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Fish
  • lofty_2
    lofty_2 Posts: 423 Forumite
    Options
    Looks like a good deal but does anyone know where i can get a 512mb MP3 Player + USB Drive for USB 2.0?

Although there are loads on ebay i need to get an invoice to claim the money back.

Thanks
    Nice to Save. To save it's ____
  • Nostromo
    Nostromo Posts: 430 Forumite
    Options
    Thats the same player i got off ebay for £36 a 256MB one.Its good quality sound and volume the radio is pretty good too.Currys were selling a 512MB one for £50 a few weeks ago dunno if its still that price.
  • Silent_Bob_3
    Silent_Bob_3 Posts: 1,014 Forumite
    Options
    Did anybody else order one of these or ordered and received from them before?

Im a little concerned now as even though I have an order number there's no phone number to contact them only an email address - as yet no reply - and no way of tracking your order online.
    Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Snoochie Boochies
  • Rex_Mundi
    Rex_Mundi Posts: 6,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I ordered one yesterday (Tues). I must say I felt it was a bit strange that there wasn't at least a confirmation email. Just as well I noted the order number.
    They say 3 to 5 days for delivery. If I don't hear anything by the weekend I think the grumpy hat will go on.

Let's hope that it's just a badly designed service they are offering and not a scam. Thanks Browntoa for the address. If it does go belly up, I'm not too far from London and they will be assured of a visit from me.

Here's hoping!
    How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Fish
  • Silent_Bob_3
    Options
    Yeah I looked that up too and delved a bit further and found one of the other companies with same-ish details
    and selling same stuff - but with phone numbers so not so worried now - will try phoning later.

http://www.gadgethub.co.uk/Customerservices/AboutUs.asp
    Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Snoochie Boochies
  • kinetik_2
    Options
    Aria are doing a 512 MP3 player for £52.82

http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductsList.asp?Name=arianet+value+mp3

However, this often appears in the Specials for around £40.
  • itgirlinuk
    Options
    I see few 512 mp3 on ebay from hong kong suppliers for £30 + £12 for shipping and other charges.

I was going to order one of these, but I decided I will buy one when I go to Hong Kong during christmas.

I should atleast be able to save the shipping cost ;)
    Anyone want one more? :D
    The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket. :rolleyes:
  • Silent_Bob_3
    Silent_Bob_3 Posts: 1,014 Forumite
    Options
    Just found out the latest - tried the numbers on gadgethub website - got through on them then cut off or rang out without speaking to anyone - tried again - no numbers would connect ???

So phoned Ibg.com main switchboard and got put through direct to gadgethub where I got to speak to someone who took my order number.

Apparently they are awaiting stock, expected middle of next week and thats when my card will be charged.

So Im giving them until then and will try calling again (damn forgot to take a direct number to phone). If not good by then I'm cancelling it (and on my CC too) and ordering elsewhere.

Snoochie Boochies
  • ultrak3wl
    Options
    Very similar-looking player also 59 but you get free p&p

http://www.htelephones.co.uk/sales/salespage.htm?mpf26-512=1

I have bought several things from there and the guy is very helpful.
    [size=+2]I MSE[/size]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport