We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

A&L eSaver Issue 2

Those with A&L eSaver Issue 2 accounts should know that the AER is being reduced to 3.48% from February 2. I will be moving my savings into my newly opened Issue 3 on February 1 (which as far as I know stays at 3.6%)!

Comments

  • wdyw
    wdyw Posts: 962 Forumite
    neilp wrote: »
    Those with A&L eSaver Issue 2 accounts should know that the AER is being reduced to 3.48% from February 2. I will be moving my savings into my newly opened Issue 3 on February 1 (which as far as I know stays at 3.6%)!

    Hate to break it to you... eSaver3 is down to 3.1%

    0.5% knocked off just about every account :-(
  • neilp
    neilp Posts: 210 Forumite
    Thanks for pointing that out - I hadn't noticed.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.