Can i claim bank charges

jdl_2jdl_2 Forumite
3 Posts
I have recently split up with my husband and my finances have become very difficult. We have a joint account with a personal loan i have explained my situation to the bank that i'm unable to contribute but they are insisting on putting overdrawn charges on to the account can i get this stopped?????
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides