🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Black Horse loan

Options
Hi, I have posted this in the loan section, but thought some of the guys (and gals!) on here might also have had experience with them, so posting here also... any comments most appreciated.

Hi,

My mum just applied for a loan with Black Horse online - at the end it said provisionally accepted.

Has anybody had any experience as to whether she should assume it's all ok, or if they might turn around and say no?

Also anybody know what sort of APR she might expect?

Her credit history is fine, but she's recently retired and this seems to put off a lot of loan companies.

Cheers

Comments

• DesG
    DesG Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    They will probably invite your Mum to their office with all her documents. Where they will try and sell her PPI and offer her a rate. They can negotaite on the rate, so don't just accept their first or second offer. Print off a decent rate from someone else, and get them to match it ;)

I have had a loan with them and apart from sending me bumph quite frequently, I havn't had any issues with them.

Cheers, Des.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family