Spa Days

Options
Does anyone know of any Spa days,for 2 people within a radius of 50miles from the warrington/Manchester area, around £60 per person, or less.

Comments

• ASG_2
    ASG_2 Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    try https://www.edenhallspa.co.uk it might be a bit far, but they have another place in Staffordshire.
  • plumb1_2
    plumb1_2 Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ASG wrote:
    try www.edenhallspa.co.uk it might be a bit far, but they have another place in Staffordshire.

Thanks but a little bit to far, the search goes on.
  • saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    Options
    I think some of the Village hotels (part of the de vere group) have spa's
    https://www.devereonline.co.uk https://www.villagehotelsonline.co.uk the one in east Manchester has

25m heated swimming pool
    Cardio zone

Whirlpool spa
    Sauna

Jacuzzi
    Sun showers

Toning tables
    Squash

Fitness & aerobic studio
    HealthWorks - health and therapy studio offering a wide range of treatments for both men and women.

The one by me does allow day guests but if not book in on one of the cheap nights then alot of the above would be free anyway. The devere part of the group have a few very nice ones up by you called Mottram Hall,Oulton Hall as well as many others

Whether you're feeling energetic or simply want to take it easy, Mottram Hall Leisure Club has the facilities to cater for all your needs. For the energetic there is the swimming pool, with sauna and spa, fully equipped Gymnasium, Squash court and Aerobics classes or if you wish to venture outdoors we have a jogging route for you to follow.

For those who just want to relax or laze by the pool, wander into the sauna or Jacuzzi or indulge yourself in the complete range of health and therapy treatments by Espa available for both men and women, you are welcome to enjoy a Day Spa package. There are 9 to choose from such as the 'Mottram's Monthly Must', 'Total Well Being' and 'Maternal Moments', guaranteed to make you feel revived and refreshed. All include a 2 course lunch, soft drink or glass of champagne
    Have a look at this one you can have a nights stay from £45 BB and alot of the below would be inculded ...if you go to the DeVere site and find the hotel on the right hand side then click special offers ...or you might get it cheaper on laterooms

Following a £1 Million development the De Vere Daresbury Park Leisure Club features a 15m heated indoor pool with relaxation area, cloud steam room, spa pool, fun shower, spacious gym with highly prized 'Techno' equipment and squash court, together with a new impressive entrance, welcoming reception area and specially designed changing rooms. The changing rooms offer improved lockers with enough room to hang a suit, fit your bag and shoes comfortably, along with grooming bars with hair-dyers and aromic essences.

Trained gym instructors are available for expert advice, along with a designated fitness room.

The Beauty Salon has been extended to include a relaxation room with two nail bar stations, together with two treatment rooms offering fabulous treatments for men and women using E'Spa and Jessica ranges.

the one by me was even having a free try day :) worth asking
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • saveapenny
    Options
    1 Night Sunday Special £30.00 BB pppn De Vere Daresbury Park
    1 Night Sunday Special B&B £30 pppn Mottram Hall
  • plumb1_2
    Options
    saveapenny wrote:
    1 Night Sunday Special £30.00 BB pppn De Vere Daresbury Park
    1 Night Sunday Special B&B £30 pppn Mottram Hall

Thanks for the super post, what dates did you get for the £30 specials, its for my DD.

Daresbury Park,
    I installed the all the showers and toilets there a few years ago in the leisure center, there is a tree in the middle of the service duct, and going up through the roof, we could cut it down(preservation) when the extension was built.
    Had to chop the bark off to get a seal on the flashings.
  • saveapenny
    Options
    I didnt try any date I just looked on the special offers.
    You dont fancy fitting a new Bathroom in brum do you...lol
  • Northtim
    Northtim Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I booked here recently, not going until March so can't vouch for it by reviews/ratings look good.

£159 for 2 adults/2 nights dinner bed & breakfast on a special offer deal - seems amazing value and has use of spa included so hope it lives up to expectations.

Only 30 mins from manchester on edge of Peak District.

https://www.moorsidegrangehotel.com
  • plumb1_2
    Options
    saveapenny wrote:
    You dont fancy fitting a new Bathroom in brum do you...lol

Alittle to far, but i was working at Walshall Morrisons this wednesday.
  • saveapenny
    Options
    Thats only just down the road ...bring your spanner
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts