We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
List of credit card providers
Matrix_Keeper
Posts: 29 Forumite
in Credit cards
I'd be grateful if someone could post up a link to the latest, definitive list of who operates which family of cards. e.g. MBNA family of cards include Virgin, Alliance & Leicester, etc, etc.
I used to have a link to a site that had the list - but can't seem to find it now - just when I need it.
Many thanks one and all.
I used to have a link to a site that had the list - but can't seem to find it now - just when I need it.
Many thanks one and all.
0
Comments
-
here you go...
http://www.stoozing.com/cards.htm0 -
Thanks clio0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards