We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Where can I pay?
Comments
-
Thanks for all your help, Im off to pay with my card at lunch in debenhams. I normally pay using their online service but this then shows on my intrnet banking statement as a GE money payment and I really didnt want it to show so cash will be far better ( I have had a zero balance for ages and have just bought OH something using credit card that I want to pay off in one go but without him knowing that I used my CC as he can see my online banking as we have joint accounts and plan IYSWIM)Will not spend more money
, but will spend more time looking for that great bargain!:dance:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards