We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Would M&S have me again?
Reppyboyo
Posts: 17 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi,
I had an M&S credit card from about December 2007 till January 2008, where I paid the card off and cancelled it.
Not had a credit card since as I`ve not needed one but I do now.
So, would M&S have me as a New customer or would I not be eligible for the 10 months 0% as Ive been a previous customer?
Thanks all.
I had an M&S credit card from about December 2007 till January 2008, where I paid the card off and cancelled it.
Not had a credit card since as I`ve not needed one but I do now.
So, would M&S have me as a New customer or would I not be eligible for the 10 months 0% as Ive been a previous customer?
Thanks all.
0
Comments
-
I understand the 'wait' is only 30 days from cancellation to re-application. I've personally re-applied after 3 months and been accepted.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards