BMI offering 20,000 miles

My apologies if this has been mentioned already but I've been away for a few days. At the airport I was approached and offered a BMI credit card which would give me 20000 miles or a free trip in Europe. It seems that all you need to do is spend £250 on the card in the first 90 days. I didn't get all the information, perhaps someone else knows more about it.

Comments

• The_Boss
    The_Boss Posts: 5,849 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Apology accepted :cool:

Of course, you still have to pay the tax on the flight (around £40). And with bmi's 'Tiny' fares, it barely seems worth it when it saves you around £50
  • balsingh
    balsingh Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Is the £250 minimum spend a new thing? When I looked into this card about a year ago, all you needed to do was use it once to get the 20000 points.
    If you found my comment helpful, please click the 'Thanks' button below :T
  • The_Boss
    The_Boss Posts: 5,849 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Think it must be. I didnt have to spend that. It was only after your first transaction.
  • pin
    pin Posts: 4,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Have a look at their miles and cash options, some really good deals that way.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi
  • Must be new as again we only had to spend on them, i think i spent a couple of quid on it. The taxes can be quite high though.

There is a travel link about the use of this card HERE
    **BERTIE**

Did you Know: It costs more than £325,000 a day to run the lifeboat service? (with no government funding) Please donate to the RNLI
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure