We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
First Card. Which one?
mr_darrin
Posts: 9 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi,
I want to get a credit card to help increase my credit rating. No intention of really using, but haven't had one in years due to a default when I was a student. What is the best one to go for. I will probably spend a little a month, purely to pay it straight off.
thanks
I want to get a credit card to help increase my credit rating. No intention of really using, but haven't had one in years due to a default when I was a student. What is the best one to go for. I will probably spend a little a month, purely to pay it straight off.
thanks
0
Comments
-
Barclay card initial or capital one classic are cards suitable for first timers.0
-
try your bank first.. presumably they know you operate your acccount in a responsible wayEU tariff on agricultual product 12.2%
some dairy products 42.1% cloths 11.4%
EU Clinical Trials Directive stops medical advances0 -
If the default is no longer on your credit file, try your bank (also, make sure you've not had any charges or gone over your overdraft limit recently)Kavanne
Nuns! Nuns! Reverse!
'I do my job, do you do yours?'0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards