Where Can I buy This Tile

Options
I ordered ceramic wall tiles for my bathroom (job starts monday) with a local store and today they tell me they will not be here tuesday as promised but will be a fortnight!

All I know is they are called Kursal blanco but I do not know the make.
they are a whitish grey 25 x 50 matt finish ceramic wall tile.

I've tried googling and searching individual sights. Any Ideas how to find them? Much appreciated if so.

The store where I orderd originally has told me they are called just kursal blanco but I think this is only a style name?

Comments

• Debt_Free_Chick
    Options
    Google found it straight away :confused:

It's manufactured by Keraben a Spanish company. You'll have to plod through the website as there doesn't seem to be a non-flash version.

Even if you find another supplier, will they be able to deliver straight away? And can you cancel your existing order?

Do they need to be delivered on Tuesday - will the bathroom be ready for tiling on Tuesday?
    Warning ..... I'm a peri-menopausal axe-wielding maniac ;)
  • Debt_Free_Chick
    Options
    Warning ..... I'm a peri-menopausal axe-wielding maniac ;)
  • i_love_it
    i_love_it Posts: 848 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for this, im just going through the list now see if anyone is there today!
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    I have a feeling these are one of the tiles I looked at as the place I went to is listed in the link above. The shop didn't hold a stock of them and they would have to be ordered.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure