We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Confirmation Email..?
ferry
Posts: 2,020 Forumite
in Credit cards
Only a quickie....
Just been accepted for the Virgin 0% for 16 months deal.I was wondering if I should expect a confirmation Email on Terms & Conditions/APR etc.. or just wait for the card and paperwork to arrive in the post..?
Ferry
Just been accepted for the Virgin 0% for 16 months deal.I was wondering if I should expect a confirmation Email on Terms & Conditions/APR etc.. or just wait for the card and paperwork to arrive in the post..?
Ferry
:j
0
Comments
-
You usually only get the confirmation webpage giving acceptance/credit limit. The paperwork/card will arrive via mail in about 7-10 days.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
