We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
e.on clubcard points
Tiggergirl
Posts: 147 Forumite
in Energy
Does anyone know if the tesco clubcard points offered by e.on are on the amounts billed or the amounts paid?
I know overall it would work out the same, but I'm just wondering if the points are allocated along with the monthly direct debit, or the quarterly bill.
I know overall it would work out the same, but I'm just wondering if the points are allocated along with the monthly direct debit, or the quarterly bill.
0
Comments
-
think it is paid amountI am responsible me, myself and I alone I am not the keeper others thoughts and words.0
-
if you pay dd, you will get the monthly dd amount credited onto your cc.
If you pay quarterly they will credit the bill amount on payment clearing0 -
Clubcard points are only credited to your clubcard account after they appear on your e.on bill/statement. so for pre-payment customers they will only get points every six months at the most.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards