We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How much credit can I get?
loftty_2
Posts: 52 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi
How do I find out how much credit I can get without it affecting my credit rating??
I have previoulsy had an egg CC and asda CC (both CC now paid off - always paid on time) and have currently got a loan for £6400.
Limit on previous CC £2250.
Where can I go to find out what my limit is?
How do I find out how much credit I can get without it affecting my credit rating??
I have previoulsy had an egg CC and asda CC (both CC now paid off - always paid on time) and have currently got a loan for £6400.
Limit on previous CC £2250.
Where can I go to find out what my limit is?
0
Comments
-
There is no way to find out how much credit you can get without applying until a company says no0
-
I'm afraid there is no way without it being recognized on your credit report0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards