We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Citibank Credit Card one off payment???

Hi,

Due to a technical fault with an ATM machine cancelling a transaction halfway through me withdrawing money from the card, I now have to make a one off payment before next months automatic payment or else my interest from this month will take me over my limit.

So even though I have made my monthly payment this month am I allowed to make another payment to the card even though they aren't asking for one so I don't go over my limit.

Cheers

Comments

  • 97trophy
    97trophy Posts: 915 Forumite
    Mr_Bungle wrote: »
    Hi,


    So even though I have made my monthly payment this month am I allowed to make another payment to the card even though they aren't asking for one so I don't go over my limit.

    Cheers

    Yes, that will be no problem. Make sure you use the right sort code etc.
  • Thanks for the help trophy.

    Just come to my mind. I won't incur any charges for doing this will I.

    Cheers
  • Chris2000
    Chris2000 Posts: 318 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    No you can make as many payments as you like.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.