»

Archna's Free Game of the Week: Spin the black circle

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Archna's Free Game of the Week: Spin the black circle

edited 8 February 2016 at 1:36PM in Freebies (no spend required)
7 replies 16.1K views
MSE_ArchnaMSE_Archna Senior Researcher
1.9K posts
MSE Staff MSE Staff
edited 8 February 2016 at 1:36PM in Freebies (no spend required)
This game is sure to leave your head spinning. To triumph you need to spin the circle while maintaining a constant gravity. Sounds easy but it's not! Fail to do so and you fall victim to the obstacles littered around the circle. Good luck!

Click the link to play the game: Spin the black circle

P.S. Thanks to Lorraine fo suggesting this one.

Don't forget if you have a suggestion for a game and want to see it in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Replies

• I was doing that a few weeks back

Gets more and more difficult

There are 24 levels
  • Another good one!
    I'm on the level with the fire!
    It says it's all about timing.
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **

Thank you costs nothing but means a lot. That's why I thank all posts I like!
  • busterkeyebusterkeye
    647 posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    this one is doing my head in

http://www.candystand.com/uk/play.do?id=18047
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Is the most annoying thing ever
  • I can only get to level 12, i got near the centre but fell on a spike.
    :T Wins so far 2015: :T
    £15 Beefeater Vouchers
  • jamespirjamespir
    21.5K posts
    Forumite
    i only got to level 5
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • :T :T :T this game is :cool: , got 2 level 17, will try again 2moro:T :T :T
  • eurgh I got jammed between the cross and the ledge on level 18!?:D