We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Credit card application / electoral roll issue
clairet707
Posts: 385 Forumite
in Credit cards
Im currently living as a lodger, have been in this house since end nov, was previously a lodger in a different house (sept - end nov)
All my docs (driving licence, car ins, docs etc) are based at previous lodging (with mail redirect to new lodging as was planning on being there longer, but moved due to disagreement with landlady), banking and work address is based at new lodging, I am planning on moving again within the next 6 months due to job (am a contractor)
I am not on electoral roll anywhere due to all this
Can I apply for a new credit card on this basis or will they reject me?
All my docs (driving licence, car ins, docs etc) are based at previous lodging (with mail redirect to new lodging as was planning on being there longer, but moved due to disagreement with landlady), banking and work address is based at new lodging, I am planning on moving again within the next 6 months due to job (am a contractor)
I am not on electoral roll anywhere due to all this
Can I apply for a new credit card on this basis or will they reject me?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards