We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Credit Card Help
Krfc07
Posts: 126 Forumite
in Credit cards
I am 21 and i am looking to apply for my first credit card. As far as i am aware i have a good credit rating, had direct debits in my account since i was 16 and never missed a payment.
I am getting one for using to book things online and to book holidays, anyone reccommend which is the best one just now? As i don't know alot about them.
Many THanks
I am getting one for using to book things online and to book holidays, anyone reccommend which is the best one just now? As i don't know alot about them.
Many THanks
0
Comments
-
We probably need more information. Do you have any income? Are you a student?0
-
I have a part time job where i have been working for 3 years now i intend to pay it off in full each month and i am also a student.
I will have a look at the credit card newbie guide, thank you0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards