We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Some advice needed...
SmithJones64
Posts: 2 Newbie
in Credit cards
Hi all. I've never had a credit card. Always managed to avoid them. Hate the idea of getting in too much debt, but i'm in the situation now, or approaching it anyway, where it looks like I will need one, but just for a short while.
I'm currently training for a new job, but finances are running low, and I will probably need to get a credit card for a couple of months just to help until the cash starts coming in again. Not looking at putting alot on it really.
I've ZERO idea what I'm looking at though when it comes to this kind of thing, although I naturally want as little interest as possible (is 'none' an option?) What else should I be looking at? I am in need of advice! Many thanks in advance...!
:T
I'm currently training for a new job, but finances are running low, and I will probably need to get a credit card for a couple of months just to help until the cash starts coming in again. Not looking at putting alot on it really.
I've ZERO idea what I'm looking at though when it comes to this kind of thing, although I naturally want as little interest as possible (is 'none' an option?) What else should I be looking at? I am in need of advice! Many thanks in advance...!
:T
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards