We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Loophole (due to technical error): Egg-Citi $75 incentive
Sillychuckie
Posts: 1,219 Forumite
in Credit cards
Shame I didn't post this earlier, as it was a $100 offer a few weeks ago. Now only $75.
Anyway, to the point:
On Egg website, they are referring applications to Citibank and paying money if you apply and meet some terms.
See http://new.egg.com/visitor/0,,3_107592--View_2284,00.html
However, there seems to be a bug in their tracking software and the way they do their checks.
I have an Egg money card, and have also had a Citibank dollar account for about 6 months. I opened it in a Citibank branch, so it has nothing to do with this offer.
3 weeks ago, I clicked on the Egg offer (to see what it was about), and clicked on the link to get to the Citibank website.
I then logged into my citibank account, and thought nothing of it. Obviously, being an existing customer, I didn't apply for a new account.
A few days ago, I was credited (into my existing account) with $100.
:T
Try for yourself. Not sure how long it will take them to catch on, but this works for existing customers as well as new ones. :rotfl:
SC.
Anyway, to the point:
On Egg website, they are referring applications to Citibank and paying money if you apply and meet some terms.
See http://new.egg.com/visitor/0,,3_107592--View_2284,00.html
However, there seems to be a bug in their tracking software and the way they do their checks.
I have an Egg money card, and have also had a Citibank dollar account for about 6 months. I opened it in a Citibank branch, so it has nothing to do with this offer.
3 weeks ago, I clicked on the Egg offer (to see what it was about), and clicked on the link to get to the Citibank website.
I then logged into my citibank account, and thought nothing of it. Obviously, being an existing customer, I didn't apply for a new account.
A few days ago, I was credited (into my existing account) with $100.
Try for yourself. Not sure how long it will take them to catch on, but this works for existing customers as well as new ones. :rotfl:
SC.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards