Natwest

Options
Hi,

I currently have a credit card with Natwest and access to online banking.. i recently applied for a current account and recieved the paperwork and filled it in and dropped it into my local branch on Friday.

My question is does anyone know how long it usually takes to set up and will it appear automatically in online banking once its set up or do i need to add it somewhere once the sort code and account number arrive?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• withnell
    withnell Posts: 1,629 Forumite
    Options
    My new NatWest accounts have all been automatically added to OLB
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It will take a about 7-10 days and will be done automatically. You will probably it would of been added to your on-line banking before you get anything in the post.
  • willo65
    willo65 Posts: 1,012 Forumite
    Options
    madtay wrote: »
    Hi,

I currently have a credit card with Natwest and access to online banking.. i recently applied for a current account and recieved the paperwork and filled it in and dropped it into my local branch on Friday.

My question is does anyone know how long it usually takes to set up and will it appear automatically in online banking once its set up or do i need to add it somewhere once the sort code and account number arrive?

Thanks in advance :)

will take probs about 7-10 days depending on mail between branch and processing centre. believe it will appear straight on your online banking - for future reference if you open an additional account in branch it's normally opened immediately.
  • madtay
    madtay Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the replies and clearing things up for me :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure