IVA: Stay or go?

Options
Quick question from the IVA members:
The Icesave Veterans Association thread has been here in 'Savings and Investments' a long time now.

Would folks prefer it to stay here or is it time for it to be moved to the MSE Arms?

Should the IVA thread now move to the Arms? 20 votes

Yes
75% 15 votes
No
10% 2 votes
Don't mind
15% 3 votes

Comments

• amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Could be the most one sided polls in MSE history. As the instigator of this thread I would like to thank all, on behalf of the members of the IVA, for your patience for putting up with us for so long.
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
  • oql61
    oql61 Posts: 613 Forumite
    Options
    I voted for it to be moved to The Arms, but now I'm not so sure. I was perfectly happy for it to stay where it was, but if it means more posters if moved then that would be a good thing. We have to keep Ami's creative juices flowing somehow.
  • sloughflint
    sloughflint Posts: 2,345 Forumite
    Options
    I went for 'Don't mind'.
    If it was a big issue to the regulars of this section, it would have been moved long ago.

111 103 views. If people are anything like me, they'll have enjoyed popping over to have the occasional glance whilst looking for reasonablish rates/what's going on with their Icesave money:mad:
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I voted for it to move to the Arms, purely because Ami was obviously bored during the day due to lack of interest but he will have a whole host of people to entertain down here. The Arms bunch are fantastic and love entertaining! :T :T :T
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I went for 'Don't mind'.
    If it was a big issue to the regulars of this section, it would have been moved long ago.

111 103 views. If people are anything like me, they'll have enjoyed popping over to have the occasional glance whilst looking for reasonablish rates/what's going on with their Icesave money:mad:

Don't get too hung up on the views thingy, it registers a "new view" every time someone refreshes or re-opens the thread. It's certainly not representative of actual viewers ;)

For e.g. I have the thread automatically subscribed as I've posted on it so everytime I see new posts available on my CP I might click on it to read new posts, and that can happen several times a day if I'm sat here working all day. I might clock up "100 views" in one day myself if Ami has been busy, but some might see that as 100 new people viewing :confused:
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • oql61
    Options
    Don't get too hung up on the views thingy, it registers a "new view" every time someone refreshes or re-opens the thread. It's certainly not representative of actual viewers ;)

For e.g. I have the thread automatically subscribed as I've posted on it so everytime I see new posts available on my CP I might click on it to read new posts, and that can happen several times a day if I'm sat here working all day. I might clock up "100 views" in one day myself if Ami has been busy, but some might see that as 100 new people viewing :confused:

Blimey, I didn't realise MSE was so technical! I don't think I'm getting half as much out of it as I could!
  • oql61
    Options
    Have you received a pm yet?

Yes! And many thanks. What a thrill!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts