what can he claim

Options
My husband has a club foot.He has never claimed a thing in his life before.He is now on long term sick pending an operation that may help or may make him perm disabled.I work 27 hrs a week but can get it down to 17 hrs.Is there anything he can claim.we have no savings and rent our home

Comments

• allydowd
    allydowd Posts: 4,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    If you go to the EntitledTo website and enter your details it will tell you what you're entitled to:

EntitledTo link
    Debt-free day: 8th May 2015 The Joy Account: £10 "Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck," Dalai Llama
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,312 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances:
    I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Auzelia
    Auzelia Posts: 806 Forumite
    Options
    link to your previous question on the same topic

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1424331

was only done yesterday!

Pretty sure the answers will still be the same!
  • caryl123
    Options
    allydowd wrote: »
    If you go to the EntitledTo website and enter your details it will tell you what you're entitled to:

EntitledTo link
    Thankyou we will.....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family