Parceline

Options
Ordered one of those Siemens A62 mobiles from Orange last week. Came home from work on Monday lunchtime to find a card in the letterbox from Parceline saying they'd attempted to deliver a parcel. Groan because I know what it usually involves with delivery companies but with Parceline it was so straightforward. I just went onto their website and asked for the parcel to be delivered another day. You could choose the day you wanted the parcel redelivered and even though they couldn't guarantee it they gave me the option of a morning or afternoon delivery. I think you could guarantee it for an extra fee but I decided to gamble! I selected an am delivery for today and it arrived by 8.30 this morning :T
Nice to have a good experience after my dealings with ebuyer.

Comments

• Shmo
    Shmo Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    Wow wish more couriers were like that. Waiting on an lxdirect order at the moment and it was due today but no sign of it arriving and at about 4pm the tracking status on the website changed to "Attempted to deliver". No card or anything so I don't know if there's any point waiting around all day tomorrow for it and the people at lxdirect couldn't give me any more information.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure