🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Leeds Building Society Tracker Mortgage

Options
Hi,

I took out my first mortgage last year with Leeds b/society. It was a self cert tracker interest only mortgage with a 2 year fix of 0.5% above base rate. Last June the interest rate was 6% but now with all the subsequent bank of england cuts it's only 1.5%. We've read all the literature from the leeds and we can see nothing about a collar so do we assume that we are getting the benefits from all the interest rate cuts? Also, I would have thought the leeds would have written to us about all this but we have an annual review in march so i assume they will then? I want the money that I hope we're saving to go towards the mortgage as only on interst only at the moment but if I did want the money how do you go about organising that?

Many thanks ,
deb

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business