Co-operative membership card

Options
1235»

Comments

• vatic
    vatic Posts: 183 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for that clarification littlereddevil. I may be a bit thick, but how can you tell they've been linked though? Do your points randomly get higher?

I have a cash ISA account and wonder if I'll get any points for that too.
    March win: Fair Squared organic spa skincare set
    It isn't where you came from; it's where you're going that counts -- Ella Fitzgerald

• pwright11
    Options
    Hi, Quick Question this could be a really good way to make some money! My local cash machine is inside the co-op and i draw alot of money per week, now i have a co-op membership card and i think by saying if i get cash back at the till i can use my membership card and earn points? Does anyone know if this is correct? You can use your points for pounds!
  • 1jim
    1jim Posts: 2,663 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I dont think you do, I think you get points for purchases.....I guess it depends on the systems they have in place and if the backend system calculates it as a purchase (the cashback)...to be honest I doubt they do. You might find it better to get a smile/coop current account because you get points for the amount in your acount, you could then use a cashback credit card (not smile) to get cashback on all purchases- then pay off the credit card in full each month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure