🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

post office 50 sobs back

Options
Hi folks,just a query about the post office deal. I have BT OPTION 1 AT THE MO with sky talk as well ,so I pay std bt line rental and sky talk which has free weekend calls and charges of 5.5p per min uk evening & 3p per min(min charge of 5p) uk daytime. If I change to the Post Office deal would I be better off and if I stopped it after the 3 months and was in credit would they pay that credit in cash or whatever.Phone bill at the mo was only £1.02p from sky for Dec,so is it worth me changing?
Happy New Year to you all, Paul.

Comments

• pricefighter
    pricefighter Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Options
    To get the full £50 you have to wait until you have had 3 quarterly bills .The two £25 credits come in the second and third ones.

If you do move you want be able to use Sky Talk.
    PF.
  • jtcg
    jtcg Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    Also remember that 3 months will cost you at least £29.85 (3x£9.95) in rental, so in reality the P.O. are almost paying 6 months line rental for you!!
    Who else is gonna do that?
    Plus the P.O. have a British based free call centre if you have queries/probs and no pressing 1 -2-*-#-3 etc. then listening to "ambient music" for half an hour!
    I reckon the P.O. are worth a go!
  • pricefighter
    pricefighter Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Options
    You might find Martin MSE original post and the subsequent posts worth reading

See : http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=133909
    PF.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills