Argos Discount codes thread

Options

Comments

• Hebblethwaite
    Options
    Just in case anyone else comes across this having had a similar problem, my card has been charged the full amount. However, I rang Argos customer support this morning and they have agreed to refund me the £100. The chappy I spoke to had to get permission from his manager, which makes it sound like this isn't a common problem. Interestingly, the discount code is now no longer visible on the Argos website, even though it wasn't supposed to expire until 20th July.

The £100 hasn't reappeared in my account yet though, so watch this space!
  • pa2539
    pa2539 Posts: 6,559 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Expires 8th August 12.

An extra 10% off all cameras & camcorders at argos

Promo code- SNAP10
  • Upsee_daiseeeeee
    Options
    Any codes for household furniture?
  • teanosugar
    Options
    Any argos codes floating about? doubting but hoping! After a sofa but I refuse to buy full price for furniture.. even a delivery code would be helpful. I keep checking back every day hoping it will get reduced but to no avail.

Thank you :)
  • mrshughjackman
    Options
    I think Argos and Homebase are owned by the same parent company, and sell alot of similar stock, especially furniture. It may be worth seeing if Homebase sell the sofa you are after then waiting until they have one of their discount weekends, I think it can be 15% off sometimes.
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,831 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Any of these about please, my washing machine has just died.
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • Froglet
    Froglet Posts: 2,796 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You used to get free delivery if you spent over a certain amount.

Recently my freezer packed up so i was pretty desperate to get another one asap.I can recommend Dixons for the price,the speed of delivery and the fact they took my old one away.Why not have a look there?
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've just bought a washer/dryer from Argos and it was free delivery.
  • Froglet
    Froglet Posts: 2,796 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes,they offer free delivery on all Indesit items and just washer dryers made by Hotpoint.

But do they remove your old one,free of charge? I can't fault Dixons,and the delivery men were very pleasant and helpful.
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Froglet wrote: »
    Yes,they offer free delivery on all Indesit items and just washer dryers made by Hotpoint.

But do they remove your old one,free of charge? I can't fault Dixons,and the delivery men were very pleasant and helpful.
    I paid about £15 extra for removal of my old machine and installation of the new one. They, Indesit, phoned me the day before delivery to offer me 3 different times slots, sent a text when the driver was about an hour away and when he turned up he couldn't have been nicer. It's always nice to hear when people do their job well rather than just when they don't.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure