Argos Discount codes thread

Options

Comments

• Savlona
    Savlona Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP - ordered 3 pairs of school trousers for 6.22 delivered - review says they have adjustable waist, so hopefully a bargain:beer:
  • Buzz123
    Buzz123 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Hi has anyone got any Argos discount codes?

• Iris_Blue
    Iris_Blue Posts: 1,421 Forumite
    Options
    New code for £5 off a £15 clothes spend, as per argos site, ends 21/5/2012: FASHION15
    I can't be bothered updating this anymore
  • Kentsavings
    Kentsavings Posts: 956 Forumite
    Options
    finally got the dog dress, thanks ALL!
    I love this site and all chums, but its making a dent in my bank account!!!

Have lots of things I want, but dont necessarily need... Must DO BETTER!!! :A
  • Pompey254
    Pompey254 Posts: 136 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone have a discount code or voucher to purchase and Ipad in Argos please
  • sparky_254
    sparky_254 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    I have a 10% off code for Argos on my iphone on the Voucher Cloud app. - has anyone any experience of using it that way in store? If not does anyone know of any vouchers/discounts at Argos - thanks
  • mrsgreenwood_2
    mrsgreenwood_2 Posts: 1,159 Forumite
    Options
    i know theres a toys thread, but found some good priced clothes.

its my mates daughters birthday at the end of the month and shes asked for clothes so managed to get a couple of emma bunton items cheap.

theres also this: Save 25% when you spend £20 or more on all ClothingEnter code CLOTH20 on the payment page or quote at the till instore

heres link (use categories down left side)
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID72/26904476/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CClothing%7C26904476.htm

hth someone?
    **Waiting for a BIG win!**

Thank you all posters!

S born 2006 and N born 2010 *delivered at home by daddy!*
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons codes are not permitted on the Grabbit board and have been moved. If in doubt please read this. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • mrsgreenwood_2
    mrsgreenwood_2 Posts: 1,159 Forumite
    Options
    would have been better deleting this thread and keeping the other in grabbit seeing as i spent ages posting links for alot of the items in that one.

i dont very often post but dont think il bother wasting my time anymore.
    **Waiting for a BIG win!**

Thank you all posters!

S born 2006 and N born 2010 *delivered at home by daddy!*
  • Hebblethwaite
    Options
    Argos are currently offering up to 60% off furniture, but you can increase your savings by using the code FURNSAVE (code available to all, via the link I posted above) which gives between £20 - £100 extra off if you spend £150 - £400.

I took advantage of the offer this evening to buy some settees as I have just moved house. I managed to submit the discount code and before my order went through I saw the £100 subtracted from the total. However, when I got the order confirmation screen, it said that my card had been charged for the full amount :eek: The same charge was stated in the confirmation email that I just received.

Obviously, I will ring customer service tomorrow morning, but in the meantime, I was hoping that someone could put my mind at ease. Has anyone used this code, not had the discount in the confirmation email, but still only been charged the discounted price?

I currently have nothing to sit on and this deal from Argos appeared to be the only way that I could get my hands on some settees without blowing the bank. I'll be gutted if I have to cancel my order.

Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport