The 'I want it NOW!!' debt/savings thread Part 2

Options

Comments

• jenjade
    jenjade Posts: 8,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tine if you feel like writting loads again save some to word then you can post them on the site another day.

Also try to rate reviews from people that have reviewed you then they will read and read yours. a circle of friendship!
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • jenjade
    Options
    I haev writtne a letter about the £50 amazon voucher i didn't get i might push the boat out and send it recorded!! much more serious !!

Bet i don't get anything
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • lilmissmup
    lilmissmup Posts: 6,884 Forumite
    Options
    I hope you do.

I have been getting really bad yearnings recently for......a new washing machine and tumble dryer.....:rotfl:

My washing machine is 3.5yrs old now so nowhere near ancient but i got a very basic one when i brought it (my first ever washing machine) and i want one with better options like half load and automatic start timer to make my life easier and as my house is small i want a dryer to help dry things. TBH i am also fairly lazy and hate doing housework so would rather pay a little bit more on the electric....but the MSE within me is telling me not to do it :o

I would need about £600 for both i guess for decent washer and a condenser dryer....
    Now a SAHM trying to earn some spare pennies each month
  • jenjade
    Options
    When do you think you will be moving to another house? It might pay to wait if you can so you can get what you want to fit your new place!! Will you be buying the new house joint with your other half? coz then he could pay half for it too
  • lilmissmup
    Options
    Yep we will be but it won't be for at least a year maybe two as want to save a reasonable deposit and i want it now :p

I want the dryer more than a new washer, can live with my current washer (until it breaks, which i think is possible, its getting very very loud)

Just spotted this one

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1484377066.1230836831@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdjadegdjdjdejcflgceggdhhmdfon.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=300889&category_oid=-35484#productInformationSection

Me likes.
  • stacy
    stacy Posts: 660 Forumite
    Options
    i bought a condenser dryer when i got my first house, i dont even use it anymore just sits in the spare room gathering dust lol i just put everything on radiators now.
    Due to budget cuts the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off.
    Debt free Olympic challenger No.11
    Paid off so far: £3274.75
  • lilmissmup
    Options
    The problem i have is that i have 2 cats who then sit on the clothes on the radiators making everything furry :rolleyes:
  • yukkibear
    yukkibear Posts: 5,556 Forumite
    Options
    Evening everyone, and Hi to all the new people to the thread. It's nice to see new names here.

Have written another Dooyoo review and posted one, wont push it tonight if it's quite on there but will catch up with some reading.

We have been to OH's mums for dinner today, we were going to get a KFC so saved some money there. Did pop into comet though to look at tv's which was dangerous. Didn;t buy one but I think it's yet another thing to start saving for.

I think I'm going to look into another matched bet tonight for the weekend.
  • stacy
    stacy Posts: 660 Forumite
    Options
    oh lol i see your problem, i guess its good to have one aswell to make the towels fluffy otherwise they go really rough.
    Due to budget cuts the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off.
    Debt free Olympic challenger No.11
    Paid off so far: £3274.75
  • jenjade
    Options
    That dryer looks lovely. I want a dryer so if you see a fab offer let me know
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure