on jsa how often

Options
on jsa how often do you have to sign on ?

Comments

• seven-day-weekend
    Options
    I think it is usually every two weeks, but this can vary during holiday periods (like now).
    (AKA HRH_MUngo)
    Member #10 of £2 savers club
    Imagine someone holding forth on biology whose only knowledge of the subject is the Book of British Birds, and you have a rough idea of what it feels like to read Richard Dawkins on theology: Terry Eagleton
  • briona
    briona Posts: 1,454 Forumite
    Options
    jacklink wrote: »
    on jsa how often do you have to sign on ?
    we are on JSA benefits £94 per week

Are you bored? :confused:

It's just that since you're already claiming JSA and have been for a while, you're quite likely to know the answer already! :rolleyes:
    If I don't respond to your posts, it's probably because you're on my 'Ignore' list.
  • jacklink
    jacklink Posts: 778 Forumite
    Options
    just an odd thing thats all, ive been told i have to sign on every week for indepth interviews, yet im filling out and sending at least 4 app forms a week and phone variious places to no avail. im going to start copying my app forms and take them with me to show them, just ive never heard of anyone signing every week. does anyone else do the same ?
  • jacklink
    jacklink Posts: 778 Forumite
    Options
    ? :confused:
  • Nigella_2
    Nigella_2 Posts: 355 Forumite
    Options
    Normally fortnightly (as per your ES/JSA 40 card/book)
    Some people may sign weekly if struggle with fortnightly payments or suspicion of fraud / working / not looking for work etc.
  • mvengemvenge
    Options
    just an odd thing thats all, ive been told i have to sign on every week for indepth interviews, yet im filling out and sending at least 4 app forms a week and phone variious places to no avail. im going to start copying my app forms and take them with me to show them, just ive never heard of anyone signing every week. does anyone else do the same ?

JCP has many different pilots going on around the country. Weekly signing is something they're bringing in as part of Labour's Flexible New Deal this year, I believe.

Some people have to sign daily, so it could be worse.
    Fokking Fokk!
  • pink_princess
    pink_princess Posts: 13,581 Forumite
    Options
    Get a job and pay your hubby s child support AHHHH
    Life is short, smile while you still have teeth :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income