We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Lloyds Vantage
Dannydebt
Posts: 224 Forumite
Hi,
I have a Lloyds Vantage current account and I will be putting £8000 in it as it pays 5% up to £7000 and then 0.10% above that (Or I could always just leave £7000 in it and £1000 in my Lloyds eSaver), the problem is that to get the 5% you need to pay in £1000 each month (Which I do not), but would transferring £1000 once a month from my Lloyds eSaver and back again count or would it actually have to be paid in, such as a salary ?.
Many Thanks.
I have a Lloyds Vantage current account and I will be putting £8000 in it as it pays 5% up to £7000 and then 0.10% above that (Or I could always just leave £7000 in it and £1000 in my Lloyds eSaver), the problem is that to get the 5% you need to pay in £1000 each month (Which I do not), but would transferring £1000 once a month from my Lloyds eSaver and back again count or would it actually have to be paid in, such as a salary ?.
Many Thanks.
0
Comments
-
You just have to credit the Vantage account with £1k per month - the T&C of the account make no mention that it has to be salary or from an outside account.
I agree with you that it would be better for you to keep £1000 in the E Saver account.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards