We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Halifax Classic Credit Card - Cash Advance Charges
Robtyketto
Posts: 129 Forumite
in Credit cards
Greetings,
I've misplaced my credit card agreement, term and conditions paperwork and wondered what % and minimum charge there is for Cash Advances?
I cant find this card listed on the website and a phone call probably cost me money :-(
UPDATE: I found the paperwork is 3% or minimum of £3!
Thanks
Rob
I've misplaced my credit card agreement, term and conditions paperwork and wondered what % and minimum charge there is for Cash Advances?
I cant find this card listed on the website and a phone call probably cost me money :-(
UPDATE: I found the paperwork is 3% or minimum of £3!
Thanks
Rob
0
Comments
-
Robtyketto wrote: »I cant find this card listed on the website and a phone call probably cost me money :-(
You may be able to find a non-chargeable number at www.saynoto0870.com
Happy New Year.0 -
Info is on ever statement!Got Halifax Classic to reduce my interest rate by 5% woohoo - 10/06/08 Thanks MSE!
Another 3% shaved off 10/12/08
ANOTHER 4 % June 09:beer:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards