We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
American Express Platinum Card - TFL Cashback query...
rickgott
Posts: 15 Forumite
in Credit cards
Some time ago I recieved an American Express Selects voucher in the post prompting me to activate an American Express Platinum Card 0.5% cashback deal in association with Transport for London. I remember going to a website and entering an activation code.
I am keen to know whether or not this deal is still live. I have tried googling the offer and cant seem to find anything.
I am sure the offer is available until the end of December but wondered if anyone could confirm?
I realise there is 0.5% cahsback with the Oyster BarclayCard, but have not got this mixed up.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Rich.
I am keen to know whether or not this deal is still live. I have tried googling the offer and cant seem to find anything.
I am sure the offer is available until the end of December but wondered if anyone could confirm?
I realise there is 0.5% cahsback with the Oyster BarclayCard, but have not got this mixed up.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Rich.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards