We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Virgin Money

Hey guys,

Don't know if anyone has a Virgin Money card but I have found out that they no longer do fixed direct debits (they never actually told me until I heard when my next payment was to be taken out and the IVR told me it was half what I usually pay) and therefore I have to send a standing order for the remainder which is a pain now two payments will have to be sent to the account hence incurring interest charges-unless I go in any pay one off payments each month my debit card, which is a pain!

Just thought I would let everyone know, who got their invisible letter (like me)! Could be my postie's fault though also!
Loan-£3600 only 24 months of payments to go!!!
All debt consolodated and cards destroyed!!
As D'Ream would sing 'Things.....can only get better'!!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.