We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

2000w hairdryer £1.99 Tesco

Options
13»

Comments

• gentlepurr
    gentlepurr Posts: 4,123 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    This is the Nicky Clark one I got for £5.49, discontinued online so you need to check your local stores.

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-9050.aspx

edited to add that I wouldn't have found this one had I not gone in to look for the one that GP mentions in the OP and as my daughter had just reminded me that her original request for Christmas was a hair-dryer I'm very grateful :)

You're very welcome Edilass, only glad i jogged your memory, it would have been awful in the Edi household if Santa had forgotten that:D

Just to add that by an amazing co-incidence, your Nicky Clark one is the very same as the one i got from Boots for £17 odd, that i took back after i found the £1.99 one in tesco :rotfl: , so you've had a right bargain there too:j :j

Merry Christmas :xmassmile

xx
    "It is not uncommon for slight acquaintances to get married, but a couple really have to know each other to get divorced." - Anonymous
    :)
  • MRC_2
    MRC_2 Posts: 555 Forumite
    Options
    Whats the box like for this? Random I know, was going to buy it for a christmas present but if it's in a white box with value written all over it, I dont think it looks good for a christmas present!

Thanks
  • gentlepurr
    gentlepurr Posts: 4,123 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    MRC wrote: »
    Whats the box like for this? Random I know, was going to buy it for a christmas present but if it's in a white box with value written all over it, I dont think it looks good for a christmas present!

Thanks

Hi MRC, hairdryer is in a blister pack (clear plastic shaped around the hairdryer), so its not in a fancy box, but its not a tesco value one, posher packaging than blue and white stripes :rotfl:

xx
    "It is not uncommon for slight acquaintances to get married, but a couple really have to know each other to get divorced." - Anonymous
    :)
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    Quite a few in my local store this morning at £1.99 :)

A nice looking hair-dryer for the money thats for sure.
  • TraceyB_2
    Options
    I noticed these yesterday - they also had the Tesco value straighteners down from £7 to £1.99 - bought a set for 'spare'!
  • diane1975
    Options
    Thank you so much gentlepurr for this post. I found 2 in my tescos this morning what a bargain for £1.99.
    :T :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport