2000w hairdryer £1.99 Tesco

Options
New stock in my local tesco tonight, tesco own brand hairdryer, 2000 watt, £1.99. looks really smart, black and chrome, in a blister pack in health and beauty section. Ok, its not got all the fancy ceramics and ions, but great stocking filler :j

Treated myself from Santa seeing as how ds says my hairdryer is like something from the 70's :o

Have done a search on tesco site for a link, but nothing showing on there, maybe instore only :confused:

xx
"It is not uncommon for slight acquaintances to get married, but a couple really have to know each other to get divorced." - Anonymous
:)

Comments

• snoony2
    snoony2 Posts: 181 Forumite
    Options
    - have just done my online grocery order and noticed that they had a Tesco 2200w hairdryer reduced to £11.74 - thought it was a good buy and am desperate for a new one ( have been using my daughters groovy chick hairdryer since mine packed in a couple of weeks ago!)

- I wonder if it's the same one:confused:

- think I might have to go down to the store afterall to see if I can grab one for £1.99 before my order is delivered tomorrow evening

• dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    I have the 2000w Tesco hairdryer, and it is fab. I was previously using an £80 professional one (don't ask - more money than sense!), and I prefer the Tesco one hands down.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • gentlepurr
    gentlepurr Posts: 4,123 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just checked on tesco groceries, dryer is listed at £1.99, but theres no piccie! Also noticed theres a 1200watt dryer for 99p!!!! again, no piccie, but i can vouch for the looks of the 200watt version.

Thanks for the heads up on your tesco dryer dmg24, its mainly ds that uses ours, his hairs getting on waist length, so anythings gotta be better than the one hes using atm!

xx
    "It is not uncommon for slight acquaintances to get married, but a couple really have to know each other to get divorced." - Anonymous
    :)
  • littlemissfrugal
    Options
    the 99p one is a value hairdryer just plain black its ok
    i'm living in a parallel universe
  • FabuLass
    Options
    Hi, does anyone have the product numbers for these 2 dryers? I'd like to phone my store to see if they have them before traipsing all the way in to town when I promised myself I'd avoid it. :rotfl:

I'd like to buy a dozen or so if they're that price and donate them to our local womens aid organisation.
    You'll make my day if I know I've been helpful to you in some small way,
    so please press my :T thanks :Tbutton x
  • Andrew-
    Options
    gentlepurr wrote: »
    Just checked on tesco groceries, dryer is listed at £1.99, but theres no piccie!
    xx
    Can you pass on the link please as I cannot find it? ;)
  • navid_2
    navid_2 Posts: 142 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks OP!
    Here is the pic of the £1.99 one.
    13%5C1251400.jpg
  • Andrew-
    Options
    Discontinued online where it was £7.99

Obviously only available in store at £1.99.

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-5570.aspx
  • Debaz10
    Debaz10 Posts: 337 Forumite
    Options
    I got this the other day for my son stops him borrowing mine and his grans ,great for the price.x
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    Only the value one left in the two stores I tried this morning :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills