Forum Home» Debt-Free Wannabe

Does anyone have a telephone number for Red Castle Recovery please?

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Does anyone have a telephone number for Red Castle Recovery please?

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Debt-Free Wannabe
8 replies 35.2K views
sarahriches1983sarahriches1983 Forumite
39 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Debt-Free Wannabe
Need to call them ASAP and i cant find their number anywhere.

Iv searched google, 118247 etc

Replies

• mcjordimcjordi Forumite
    4.2K posts
    0844 2480294 from one of my letters from them
    Sealed pot challenger # 10
    1v100 £15/300
    4.2K posts
    no probs although i prefer to deal with them via letter they can be [EMAIL="tw@ts"][email protected][/EMAIL] on the phone
    1v100 £15/300
  • lol..they were alright with me :)

jsut wanted to cancel direct debit for this month cuz im skint and they were fine with it
    4.2K posts
    remember to do it at the bank too hun
    1v100 £15/300
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • stapeleystapeley Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Yes , you should always cancel direct debits at your bank . But if you have a good relationship with them , that is paying the amounts they want with out question , you maybe able to reason with them . I would not trust them. It has been know for a DCA to take out unauthorised amounts , leaving their poor clients in dire straits. The best advice is standing order , the amount is set by you .
  • hi there, as some of you seem to be using this company i thaught id ask a question.
    i fell behind on my mastercard payments a few months ago and although i have been trying to chip away at the balance of over £1900 but not really getting anywhere.
    red castle contacted me informing me that the debt had been passed to them so i gave them a call to try and sort out a repayment. the lady on the phone offered to wipe over £500 of the debt off if i could pay the debt over 3 months. (it turned out i couldnt manage 3 months but could do 4 so i agreed, if i fail on the agreement then the arrangements cancelled and i have to pay th full debt) i was wondering does this have any affect on my already bad credit? i have asked for the agreement in writing but didnt get exactly what i wanted.
    (i understand that these firms purchase the debt way below what the original figuire is so i imagine theres scope for a deal but it just dont feel right to me that they can scrub £500 off the total)

thansk for any light you can shed on this matter for me.
  • I don"trust them and are a pain in the rear !!!!!
    Trying to may me pay for something which has been sorted going back 21 years.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support