Forum Home» Debt-Free Wannabe

Does anyone have a telephone number for Red Castle Recovery please?

New Post Advanced Search

Does anyone have a telephone number for Red Castle Recovery please?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Debt-Free Wannabe
8 replies 35.3K views
sarahriches1983sarahriches1983 Forumite
39 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Debt-Free Wannabe
Need to call them ASAP and i cant find their number anywhere.

Iv searched google, 118247 etc

Replies

• mcjordimcjordi Forumite
    4.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    0844 2480294 from one of my letters from them
    Sealed pot challenger # 10
    1v100 £15/300
    4.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    no probs although i prefer to deal with them via letter they can be [EMAIL="tw@ts"][email protected][/EMAIL] on the phone
    1v100 £15/300
  • lol..they were alright with me :)

jsut wanted to cancel direct debit for this month cuz im skint and they were fine with it
    4.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    remember to do it at the bank too hun
    1v100 £15/300
  • stapeleystapeley Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Yes , you should always cancel direct debits at your bank . But if you have a good relationship with them , that is paying the amounts they want with out question , you maybe able to reason with them . I would not trust them. It has been know for a DCA to take out unauthorised amounts , leaving their poor clients in dire straits. The best advice is standing order , the amount is set by you .
  • hi there, as some of you seem to be using this company i thaught id ask a question.
    i fell behind on my mastercard payments a few months ago and although i have been trying to chip away at the balance of over £1900 but not really getting anywhere.
    red castle contacted me informing me that the debt had been passed to them so i gave them a call to try and sort out a repayment. the lady on the phone offered to wipe over £500 of the debt off if i could pay the debt over 3 months. (it turned out i couldnt manage 3 months but could do 4 so i agreed, if i fail on the agreement then the arrangements cancelled and i have to pay th full debt) i was wondering does this have any affect on my already bad credit? i have asked for the agreement in writing but didnt get exactly what i wanted.
    (i understand that these firms purchase the debt way below what the original figuire is so i imagine theres scope for a deal but it just dont feel right to me that they can scrub £500 off the total)

thansk for any light you can shed on this matter for me.
  • I don"trust them and are a pain in the rear !!!!!
    Trying to may me pay for something which has been sorted going back 21 years.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support