We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

How clean is your house? - Be encouraged!

124»

Comments

  • freyaluck
    freyaluck Posts: 465 Forumite
    the lsst time mil turned up, the place was a tip (having a depresive episode) and I mean hurrendous there were bouls toys plates clothes and lord knows what else everywhere, and amazingly It didn't bother her, although hers is never spotless. nether the less I was mortified and so embarressed :o , The flat has never been that bad since, I darent leave to long incase she ever turns up unexpected at the time.
    My flat has never been or ever will be spotless with 3 kids and a messy dp. If the dusting and windows don't get don who cares and if there are piles of clean washing on the dining table I don't mind, but its when someone opens the front door and horrid smells come wafting That I have to cringe, surely they notice it.
    I am naturally messy which I am positive was inhereted LOL as neither mum or dad are very tidy people, infact they are worse than me. I do struggle time to time , but flylady has helped me stay on top of it and clear all the junk.
    frey
    Saving for the future of the earth
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.