Ramada hotel rooms £20 double, £10 single available until 31 Jan

Options

Comments

• gemmabe
    gemmabe Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks so much, OP and everyone for this fab deal!

I was planning a trip to London next month and have bagged a room in Ealing for £20 a night - bargain!

:beer:
  • POOLE_2
    Options
    Having followed the link to book a Ramada Hotel for 28th and 29th December, I have discovered the offer does not include these dates. There are plenty of rooms available for these dates but not at the special rate. Perhaps the dates for availability should have been established before people wasted a lot of time choosing a hotel and then finding they cannot book at the special rate. This is very misleading and could be a way to try and entice the sale of rooms at a higher rate.

Terry
  • mrs_pokemon
    Options
    :T managed to book a weekend in Glasgow for my mum and dad.A late christmas gift.£68 but I included their breakfast.
    Thanks to the OP.
    £2 saved for every 1lb lost.:D(starting now)
  • gemmabe
    gemmabe Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    POOLE wrote: »
    Having followed the link to book a Ramada Hotel for 28th and 29th December, I have discovered the offer does not include these dates. There are plenty of rooms available for these dates but not at the special rate. Perhaps the dates for availability should have been established before people wasted a lot of time choosing a hotel and then finding they cannot book at the special rate. This is very misleading and could be a way to try and entice the sale of rooms at a higher rate.

Terry

Would imagine they did have a certain number of rooms at this rate which have now sold out. The offer has been around for some days now, after all.
  • POOLE_2
    Options
    The booking was accepted initially but payment at the reduced amount was not allowed to go through using different excuses for refusal, i.e. Post Code wrong, Pass word differing and unable to verify Bank card. A long time was spent contacting the credit card company only to find out there had been no attempt to take the funds. It was obvious it was just the amount that was the problem. Why did the booking have to go so far without me being advised all rooms at special price had been taken?this seems suspect.

Terry
  • oscar_merkx
    Options
    Fantastic offer indeed.

Absolute bargain
    Events Organiser
  • hearts
    hearts Posts: 1,191 Forumite
    Options
    I select dates and hotel and click. It then goes up the page and in red it say "Please ensure you have selected a hotel" I HAVE selected a hotel! Tried loads and all the same ;-(
  • sophie-louises-mum
    Options
    I have booked this for the end of january, when i was putting in details i asked for room for 2 adults and 1 child (dd is 5) got a twin room but on confirmation it says 2 adults only, a twin is fine as she would end up sleeping with us anyway but do i phone and check i can bring her or just turn up and hope it is ok, i notice on confirmation it says no amendments:confused:
  • moneywasternomore!
    Options
    I'd call the hotel as an interested 3rd party, asking the question, but not declaring your booking. If you get the answer you were after - result. If not, I would just pitch up and then watch them turn a family with a 5 year old onto the street....

Either that, or one of you check in, then the other two just join you in the room afterwards. i really wouldn't worry about it.

Stayed in Bristol last week on this offer - fantastic. Was originally sharing a twin with my brother but we decided that it was such a good deal, we should have a 20 quid room each (I know...the hedonism of it). So we booked another room via central reservations while sitting in the bar of the hotel about 10 yards from reception!!:beer:
  • Nickwisp
    Options
    Please be aware that the Brighton Hotel will charge £15 a night for parking.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure