Up to £100 p/p off BA flights

Options
Have a look at this site: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/birthday/public/en_gb

The £100 off is for longhaul flights excluding some destinations in Africa. You can use the £100 off in July and August but you must book before the end of January. I can't see the catch and it looks like a genuine and useful offer.

There's also £20 off Club Europe and other longhaul flights and another £5 off short haul flights those three are aailable nearly all year - up to December 9th.

Hope this is as good as it seems and it hasn't already been posted - I did search but no luck.

Comments

• cougar_3
    cougar_3 Posts: 746 Forumite
    Options
    Could the mods move this to grabbit, please. I think it is valuable and has been largely ignored.
  • rebeccaj
    rebeccaj Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    cougar wrote:
    I think it is valuable and has been largely ignored.

maybe nobody else thinks it's as good an offer as you do :confused:

There's always deals about on flights so perhaps it isn't that special which is why no interest.
  • pin
    pin Posts: 4,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    the offer has been around for a little while. its not exactly a grab it, maybe shop drop at the most.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi
  • cougar_3
    Options
    If £100 off longhaul flights at peak time (Summer months) isn't a grabbit, while an easyjet sale is, then I'm not sure what can be.

It is a lot of money and it's a simple way of saving it, by clicking through a link on BA's own page. It's only valid until the end of the month and people would save a considerable amount of money per person of longhaul flights.
  • paultw5
    paultw5 Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    Ending up paying £590 for 2 people to Miami from LHR in April thanks to your post the other night....So thanks...
  • cougar_3
    Options
    Thanks, thought it was useful and I wasn't going insane!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure