Information relating to Taj Exotica resort in Goa

Options
Hi there, Please can someone help me with this. Im assisting my brother with a marketing assignment relating to travel and tourism. The objective of the assignment is the following to develop a three year strategic marketing plan for a tourism destination. Does anyone know where I can found out indepth information relating to Taj exotica in Goa. I've heard Mintel is quite useful but cannot actually find anything as I have not used the latter before. I require information relating to the above and am wondering whether someone could shed some light on potential sources of information. The marketing plan should include the following:

-SWOT analysis
-SMART marketing objectives
-competitor analysis
-marketing stratergy and tactics

Any help or advice would be grateful.

Comments

• littlepinkstars44
    Options
    Hi there, Please can someone help me with this. Im assisting my brother with a marketing assignment relating to travel and tourism. The objective of the assignment is the following to develop a three year strategic marketing plan for a tourism destination. Does anyone know where I can found out indepth information relating to Taj exotica in Goa. I've heard Mintel is quite useful but cannot actually find anything as I have not used the latter before. I require information relating to the above and am wondering whether someone could shed some light on potential sources of information. The marketing plan should include the following:

-SWOT analysis
    -SMART marketing objectives
    -competitor analysis
    -marketing stratergy and tactics

Any help or advice would be grateful.
    I am studyin tourism aswell, and have just done something similar for marketing, based on a theme park.
    if you need any help, pm me!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport