We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Icesave Veterans Association

1…9798100102103…1029

Comments

  • amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Is she pregnant
    No used they contraception. Every time his eyes started to roll, she'd kick the orange box from under his feet. :D
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
  • harrowing_3
    harrowing_3 Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    ...expect child of E.T. to emerge.

    amistupid, I believe you are a kind fishermen cos you admitted to hooking in three, but throwing them back ! :rotfl:
  • amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    harrowing wrote: »
    ...expect child of E.T. to emerge.

    amistupid, I believe you are a kind fishermen cos you admitted to hooking in three, but throwing them back ! :rotfl:

    I don't need to hook 'em pal, they throw themselves in my keep net. :D

    I think they must have been salmon, they've all done their utmost to return to spawning grounds. :rotfl:
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
  • amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Eh! Girls Aloud are on. It shouldn't be aloud! :D
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
  • amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    "Haven't they got beautiful voices dear" I say to the OH, whilst trying to mop the sweat from my brow and conceal the "groinal approval" :rotfl:
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
  • amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Hoy a bit of ground bait in for Suesie


    il_divo.jpg
    il_divo_20070826.jpg
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
  • amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    At last I've managed the big 1000 :T :T :T :T :T :T :T
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
  • amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I'm not chucking this back!

    cda22c30.jpg
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
  • amistupid wrote: »
    "Haven't they got beautiful voices dear" I say to the OH, whilst trying to mop the sweat from my brow and conceal the "groinal approval" :rotfl:

    As long as you didn't ♫ jizz in your pants ♫ :D

    But seriously, congrats on your 1000th, you deserve the accolades from us all mate !
  • amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Cheers Harrowing. Like every good partnership I couldn't have done it without you keeping your end up! :rotfl:
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.