Onlineopinions?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
4 replies 850 views
xsunnysuexxsunnysuex Forumite
582 Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
I received an invite to Onlineopinions this morning. It says on their website they pay £1 per survey. Has anyone heard of this one? Is it any good?

Replies

• echoecho Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    i received an email this morning telling me that there was a survey and i don't ever remember signing up with them-can't find owt in an email and i keep them all from survey companies.anyway i must've done and after asking for a password reminder i logged in to find no survey but it told me that if i take 49 more surveys i can get a cheque for £50.stranger and stranger
  • RabbitxRabbitx Forumite
    310 Posts
    I've looked on the survey police web-site, and they don't appear there, so I wouldn't touch them. however, if you want to try surveys, they have a Top-Ten Recommends!
    Good Luck.
  • twiglet66twiglet66 Forumite
    343 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I had an email as well and couldnt remember registering!! I logged on and it said I had 49 more to go, this all seems a bit weird :confused:
  • I received that this morning too, However it's not the first survey sent by them, I have done only about 6 in total, I do remeber joining / signing up though, seems pointless because I been a member ages won't be getting the 50 pound soon, might just quit it...:confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals