Onlineopinions?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
4 replies 850 views
xsunnysuexxsunnysuex Forumite
582 Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
I received an invite to Onlineopinions this morning. It says on their website they pay £1 per survey. Has anyone heard of this one? Is it any good?

Replies

• echoecho Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    i received an email this morning telling me that there was a survey and i don't ever remember signing up with them-can't find owt in an email and i keep them all from survey companies.anyway i must've done and after asking for a password reminder i logged in to find no survey but it told me that if i take 49 more surveys i can get a cheque for £50.stranger and stranger
  • RabbitxRabbitx Forumite
    310 Posts
    I've looked on the survey police web-site, and they don't appear there, so I wouldn't touch them. however, if you want to try surveys, they have a Top-Ten Recommends!
    Good Luck.
  • twiglet66twiglet66 Forumite
    343 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I had an email as well and couldnt remember registering!! I logged on and it said I had 49 more to go, this all seems a bit weird :confused:
  • I received that this morning too, However it's not the first survey sent by them, I have done only about 6 in total, I do remeber joining / signing up though, seems pointless because I been a member ages won't be getting the 50 pound soon, might just quit it...:confused:
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cut overdraft charges

10 tips to pay less for your overdraft + how to pay it off

MSE Guides

FREE tennis coaching

Find your nearest session and pre-book your place online

MSE Deals