First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Save 15% discount code NECTAR

Valid until 22nd March 2009

No minimum spend

Also if you shop via the Nectar website you get 2 points per £1 spent

Code found on Nectar card website.

Enjoy :D
    Saving for Disney again, oops why book one Disney holiday when you can book two!
    :starmod: Emergency Fund Savings - #148 - £10/£1000 1% :starmod:
    :xmastree:#083 SPC6 £63 - SPC7 £90 - SPC8 £63 - SPC9 £54 - SPC10 £26 - SPC12 £70 :xmastree:
  • Evil_Tammo
    Evil_Tammo Posts: 44 Forumite
    Options
    just received this mail:-
    spacer.gif
    [FONT=&quot]
    Dear customer,

We’re aware that a small number of our customers recently experienced problems when placing an order online.

This problem has now been resolved and our checkout process is now working smoothly again for all customers.

We would like to offer you a [FONT=&quot]20% discount on your next online order[/FONT] to apologise for any inconvenience or frustration this issue may have caused you.

To take advantage of this discount please insert promotional code [/FONT][FONT=&quot]SORRY[/FONT][FONT=&quot] into the checkout page when you place your next order.

Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused. We hope to see you again soon,

the team at thebodyshop.co.uk[/FONT]

hope it helps someone.

and dont forget quidco with their 15% cashback (which hasnt tracked after my purchase last week ...make mental note to chase that up!!!!)

cheers
  • amz735
    amz735 Posts: 150 Forumite
    Options
    urghh...just ordered from then a few days ago...but will order again so thanks :)
    :j
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Think I know of two comming up, both for 20% off if you have a love-your-body card.

The first gives you 20% off and a clutch bag when you spend over £20 instore http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/services/terms_promos.aspx?cm_mmc=Email-_-20090518SummerLook-_-middlemodule-_-gwpTerms

Online the offer started yesterday and is on until 16th June (a tuesday). Instore this offer is on from the thursday 21st (this week) until 16th June.

The second I got a leaflet for from a bodyshop store, where they have 20% off instore on the 28th may (next week) to celebrate the new summer range. Didn't look to see if there were any additional bits of info with this second offer (ie minimum spend, free gift etc) but there normally is.
  • Lindy-Lou_2
    Lindy-Lou_2 Posts: 114 Forumite
    Options

The Body Shop has yet another offer on - a special gift (a clutch bag) if your order is over £20 plus free p&p. Also if you nominate a friend you get a 15% discount code. Plus they have some special offers on - so if you are thinking about your hols, take a look. I got a 15% discount using the code: DHAD000072 - worth a try, don't forget to press 'apply code'.
    Regards

LindyLou :hello:

Take care of the pennies, and the £'s will look after themselves.
  • clausehelper
    Options
    DHAD000081 - this one is 10% off anything.... thanks for the 15% code
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They also have an day/evening where you can get 20% off everything instore if you have a love-your-body card, its this Thursday the 28th of may.
  • eastpreston
    Options
    The 20% offer is online as well
  • Lindy-Lou_2
    Lindy-Lou_2 Posts: 114 Forumite
    Options
    I also split my order into two so that I got the benefits of the discounts giving me 2 Summer clutch bags free - one for my daughter. Just topped up with the products I use that are reduced.
    Regards

LindyLou :hello:

Take care of the pennies, and the £'s will look after themselves.
  • aylithuk
    aylithuk Posts: 463 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    DHAD000298 - 15% Discount Code.

It a code I used a while ago and it's still working now

Use with Quidco.

A x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories