First SCART question of the year

Options
Does anyone have any suggestions for this ?

I have a DVD recorder that has 2 SCART sockets. One links directly to my TV and the other to a satellite receiver. (The Sat box also has a scart going directly to the TV).

What I would like to do is connect a second TV to the DVD recorder in a way that would let me watch a DVD on both TVs at the same time.

I am aware of the multi socket SCART boxes that allow multiple Inputs and provide a single output (indeed I use such a beast with my TV), but is it possible by some means to have two signals simultaneously coming out from a single input.

I was toying with the idea of a wireless transmitter affair, which would be ok for the second TV, but would like to keep the hard wire connection between DVD and main TV if possible .

Does anyone have any Ideas ?

Regards

Comments

• OK_Sauce
    OK_Sauce Posts: 988 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    One of these should do the trick

Active Video Buffer

JS technology products are just about the best for this sort of thing (IMHO!)
    "...IT'S FRUITY!"
  • B33fy
    B33fy Posts: 173 Forumite
    Options
    Now before I start I have never tried this but it MAY be possible to plug the multi scart socket lead into the output device and then use two scart leads into each television, does anyone have experience of this?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure