TV Wireless Video Sender - Sky+ Question

Options
I have a recent Sky+ box (installed last month) and want to buy a video sender (probably a Philips) so that I can watch it upstairs. I've read in a few threads that people have had problems using a video sender with Sky+ and wondered if anyone has managed to get this set-up working. Hope someone can help.

Comments

• robin1941
    Options
    Hi

Have had Sky + now for 18 months using a video sender to view in kitchen. No Problems.
  • tigs78
    tigs78 Posts: 539 Forumite
    Options
    I have Sky+ downstairs and use a Phillips video sender to transmit the picture to the bedroom upstairs. It works fine, very happy with picture and sound quality, apart from to enable the Sky+ remote control to control the Sky+ box from upstairs you have to put something (we use a waste paper basket) in front of the Sky+ box downstairs.

I found this out when installing it, when I moved away and shouted up the stairs 'can you change the channel yet' the answer was no but when I was stood in front of the Sky+ box it worked... Odd!
  • rags2riches_2
    Options
    yeah. i've had the set up for well over a year now with no problems, so go for it!
  • albertross_2
    albertross_2 Posts: 8,932 Forumite
    Options
    wireless laptops and routers can intefere with the video senders picture, just something to be aware of if you have both..
    Ever get the feeling you are wasting your time? :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport